- - 8 individual villas
- - Complete privacy and exclusivity for up to 16 guests
- - 70 full-time members of staff
- - Over 1000 sqm of salt water infinity pools surrounding the villas
- - 9 unique dining areas
- - Home cinema, games room, gym, as well as a luxury spa
- - Fully equipped beach less than 5 minutes away with use of 4 different boats including a 40ft motorboat for excursions to nearby islands, as well the use of 12 “watertoys” including, flyboard, jetskis and more relaxing inflatable toys
- - For more info, full factsheet or to discuss your curated experience please contact us
The story of the THE Villa began in the 1980s when a young Swedish entrepreneur started travelling to Taiwan to set up his own manufacturing business. During a flight back home to Stockholm via Bangkok, he found himself in Business Class and struck up a conversation with another passenger, who told him of his plans to build a luxury villa in a secluded region of Thailand. The Swedish businessman was invited to check out the area and was startled by its natural beauty – and by its potential. When he saw a large plot of land for sale – one with an amazing view of the ocean and access to several spectacular beaches – he jumped at the opportunity. With 25 years of experience building factories in Taiwan, he was able to start construction of an unparalleled luxury resort, one that mixes exclusivity, natural beauty and a rare level of environmental consciousness.
THE Villa is one of the most luxurious private destinations in Asia, it is the perfect super-luxury destination for families, groups of friends or exclusive corporate gatherings and offers complete privacy and unparallel service.
The property comprises seven lavish villas and three salt-water infinity pools, no expense was spared on any of the materials used or the meticulous Thai craftsmanship, with tranquil outdoor spaces paved with polished granite, while special stonework, such as onyx or limestone, and teak floorings evoke the beauty of nature in its interiors.
Guests can choose one of the 9 dining spaces where private chefs can create sumptuous fine-dining experiences inspired by French, Thai, Japanese and Moroccan cuisines, among other, many of the ingredients are actually grown on site, on the resort’s farm.